Skip to main content

:: A Message from a Dream? ::

Hello there.

Some people believe that a dream carry a message or mean something. And I'm one of them. I believe on some dream that it gives me a message. Only the hardest part is that I need to interpret that message or just wait what is happening after I get that dream. Then, I will understand the message.

So in my case, last night I dream of my late aunt. She just passed away last 2 months. In my dream, as what I can remember is that we, all my family once again doing a funeral for her. But the weird thing is, all of us knew that we already make a funeral to her. So, its mean that we make a second funeral for her. In my dream too, we having that funeral at my grandparents old long house. In reality, my grandparent didn't stay anymore at that longhouse after burning incident on 2004. Hurm...

So, this morning I called my mum and tell her about my dream. Then she said that, my cousin which is son to my late aunt, he also dreamed of his mother. He say his mother crying and just cry. My mum said, maybe my aunt she look after her children even though she is in heaven right now. And maybe she is sad seeing her children are apart away from each other. Especially two of her younger daughter which is right now stay with my family. Both of them are need to stay with us since their older siblings are working and further their study at somewhere else. For a moment being, all of us need to take care both of them. And of course, all of us accept it sincerely since they are not strangers. They are part of the family.

Maybe...maybe my aunt want to say something. It just that we don't know what she is trying to say.

Aunt, i know you are far away from us. You watching us from the heaven. If there is anything that maybe worried you, please come again to my dream and say what you want to say. And yes, I really miss you so much. All of us do.. Really really miss you.

Regards,
Gracie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Sabar ::

dear bloggie.... Sabar. Itu lah yang aku dapat bertahan sekarang ni. Kesabaran aku betul-betul diuji. Kalau dilihat dgn dlm lagi, hal ni memang hal kecik. Tapi sekecik mana pun hal ni, suatu hari nanti memang akan jadi besar. Pasal sabar..aku rasa aku dah cukup sabar dah dengan sikap seseorang ni. Selama ni, aku memang respect dia as a friend. And aku memang sentiasa bersedia je if dia memang btul2 perlukan aku. I always there. But, what that fella had done to me yesterday, really really really make me feel uneasy. Oh my goodness. It seems like i make a really BIG mistake. Hurm... Yes, i admit i make a mistake for what i had ask..but... IDK... So, apa aku kena buat? Ini bukan soal sapa minta maaf dgn sapa. NO.. Aku x kisah pun hal tu tp aku pun ada hati dan perasaan. Keadaan aku sekarang betul2 diuji. And aku betul2 tersepit dgn keadaan ni.. Aku x salahkan sapa2 dalam hal ni. Agak2nye aku kena nuetral dlm hal ni. (Tp, selama ni aku rasa aku x sokong mana2 ant dua tu). Aku lebih kepada

..the followers...and the readers....

... ..... ......hehehe...aku br perasan followers aku adalah org yg aku knl... hehehe... guys, i ada permintaan ngn u ol..hehe.. permintaan i...(mngkin sma gak ngn member lain...hehehe...)... apa2 yg dicoret dalam blog ni biar lah dlm blog ni je k? dah baca, diam2 je...anggap mcm baca teori2 social scientist mcm yg aku baca selama ni...hehehee.... same goes to the readers la... hehehe... aku x kisah korang nak baca sbb tu la aku buat blog... tp bnda lam blog, biar lam blog...xperlu la bising2 kt luar... hehehe... terutamanya blog aku la... blog org lain aku x tau..hehehehehe.... anyway, have fun with my blog k?? ok..ok... mood stdy dah dtang...

me and T.O.P BigBang...!! edited!!

editing punya pasal.... yang ni aku edit sendiri... hahahaha kamsahamida untuk Bita unni..sebab dia edit pic i ngan T.O.P.. hehehe.. suka sgt2...!! hahahaha