SHARING OF THOUGHT

Life is really miserable. Ups and downs is always there. At the same time it helps us a lot to stand up still and moving forward. We may falling down a lot but yet we still try to stand up again. No matter what.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Between Life and Death..

What im gonna say?

hurm..tomorrow would be my first final paper for this semester. i hope i can do better than before. most fully, i really hope i can achieve my target this final.. (AMIN!)

this sem, i gonna take short sem. i think i have pick a right decision this time. thats the only way for me to avoid the problem. huhu... maybe, this will be hard time to my little bro. (he always miss me..hehe).. but in positive view, it is good for me... hehehehe

whatever it is.. GRACE, U CAN DO IT.. BEAT IT!! (ada kaitan kah" beat it"? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Side Dish ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...