Skip to main content

:: Countdown.. ::

dear bloggie....

Today is the last day in 2011. Walao!! A lot of things happen in 2011. REWIND!!!!! hahahaha..

January : The month i love the most. Because my birthday was in January. And, of course i celebrate it with my dearest and lovely Uni's friend. Collin, Bernerd, James, Virginia and Nawi. Not forget Firah and Fazi..(they cook for me on my special day..hehehehe)

February : The month that always make me wondering.... Who will be my valentine?? For the time being, there is still no one that suitable enough to be my valentine... (in fact, im still searching..hehe) But, i believe there will be someone to fulfill my Valentine list.. haha... Meet u soon my Mr. Valentine....

March & April : Hurm.....Well, both this month i'm busy with my handball training, assignment, and classes. Stress a lot tho!!! @.@''

May : Exam fever?? Absolutely.... start doing revision, memorize the fact.. so on and so forth. And prepared to going back for semester break! HAHAHA... Gawai on the next month.... kihkihkih.....

June, July, August and September : Semester break was started!!!! Yea!!!! First thing first, preparation for Gawai. HAHA... help my inik and aki do this and that. Be a inik's driver... and my mummy too.. cleaning up the house... Pergh! Tired tho. That is why i need more girl in my family..because they can help me during any ceremony that held in our house. But, what can i say?? Producing boy in our family were more productive than producing girl.. Oooopssss!! hahaha... After Gawai, my life was really busy. Helping my mum be her driver, her housemaid, her P.A, ...everything! Plus, i attend cardio class. It's EXERCISE TIME!!! Hehehe... twice a week. HAHAHA.... September?? Get ready for my real life babe!!! hahaha...

October and November : My real life begin! Hahaha... attend class, assignment, bla bla bla... n not forget, clubhouse..hahaha... ok. ok.. Really really miserable... Miserable with lot of things.... hahahahaha.....

December : Here we are.... i'm sitting right here updating my dearest bloggie. Hahaha.... last nite, almost hangover... but i can't. HAHA... And today, the last day of the year 2011. Enjoying the day.. and yet still thinking of final. HAHAHA... Resolution for new year?? Still the same...find my mr.right. HAHAHA...

Well well well...that my storyline for 2011. HAHA.. May this coming new year, 2012 give me more luck and luck and luck! Goodbye 2011, Hello there, 2012.. Be marvelous for me k? hehe... :D.

p/s : Please don't end the world... i'm not married yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Sabar ::

dear bloggie.... Sabar. Itu lah yang aku dapat bertahan sekarang ni. Kesabaran aku betul-betul diuji. Kalau dilihat dgn dlm lagi, hal ni memang hal kecik. Tapi sekecik mana pun hal ni, suatu hari nanti memang akan jadi besar. Pasal sabar..aku rasa aku dah cukup sabar dah dengan sikap seseorang ni. Selama ni, aku memang respect dia as a friend. And aku memang sentiasa bersedia je if dia memang btul2 perlukan aku. I always there. But, what that fella had done to me yesterday, really really really make me feel uneasy. Oh my goodness. It seems like i make a really BIG mistake. Hurm... Yes, i admit i make a mistake for what i had ask..but... IDK... So, apa aku kena buat? Ini bukan soal sapa minta maaf dgn sapa. NO.. Aku x kisah pun hal tu tp aku pun ada hati dan perasaan. Keadaan aku sekarang betul2 diuji. And aku betul2 tersepit dgn keadaan ni.. Aku x salahkan sapa2 dalam hal ni. Agak2nye aku kena nuetral dlm hal ni. (Tp, selama ni aku rasa aku x sokong mana2 ant dua tu). Aku lebih kepada

..the followers...and the readers....

... ..... ......hehehe...aku br perasan followers aku adalah org yg aku knl... hehehe... guys, i ada permintaan ngn u ol..hehe.. permintaan i...(mngkin sma gak ngn member lain...hehehe...)... apa2 yg dicoret dalam blog ni biar lah dlm blog ni je k? dah baca, diam2 je...anggap mcm baca teori2 social scientist mcm yg aku baca selama ni...hehehee.... same goes to the readers la... hehehe... aku x kisah korang nak baca sbb tu la aku buat blog... tp bnda lam blog, biar lam blog...xperlu la bising2 kt luar... hehehe... terutamanya blog aku la... blog org lain aku x tau..hehehehehe.... anyway, have fun with my blog k?? ok..ok... mood stdy dah dtang...

me and T.O.P BigBang...!! edited!!

editing punya pasal.... yang ni aku edit sendiri... hahahaha kamsahamida untuk Bita unni..sebab dia edit pic i ngan T.O.P.. hehehe.. suka sgt2...!! hahahaha