Skip to main content

:: I Love You but You Are Not Mine ::

Hello there. 

**deep sigh** 

I don't know what should I do now. *sigh* 

Last night my colleagues and I having beers together. We celebrated one of our field staff who had achieved his target this month. So, of course my part time partner was there too. After I helped them clear things up, both of us converse for a while. Then suddenly, he cried. OHMAIGAD! 

He repeatedly saying that it his fault for having relationship with me. He looks like he is playing with my heart. He also said that he do have feeling on me but he confused. He confused because at the same time he love his girlfriend. I persuade him and tell him everything will be alright. It is not his fault at all. I am the one who starting this love game because of my selfishness. I greedy on seeking love. Only because of my emptiness, I had make him suffered like this. 

I told him, I ready to let he go. But he refused. He still want with me. And I? I don't know. I had been thinking all this day. What I had done?  I must let him go. Even though its hard for me. I slowly love him and care for him. But I can't see he in suffered or in pain mentally because of me. I'm a bad person in this situation. I admit it! 

For a first place, I just want to trick him for a good reason. And at the same time, my cousin challenge me. I accepted the challenge. And now? I have to accept the price that I had pay. I never thought this will happen until this far.

You may say I'm not a good woman. Play with man heart. And whatsoever. I admit it. And its totally my fault. And I do love him. I love him as my only man. He is the one in my heart now. One and only. I never declare he is my boyfriend and so do I, never declare as his girlfriend. Only he the one think that I am his girlfriend. I rejected it. I much more prefer to be his part time partner. If he really want me as his girlfriend, he should leave his two other girlfriends and married with me. It may look sooooooooo traditional. Of course! Because we slept together every night. If I can, I want to propose him as my husband. I do! But, I can't. I can't force him to love me.

Dear Baby Sayang, 
Sorry. And Thank you for be part of my life. I highly appreciated every moment we had spent together all this time. I am love you and always miss you even you are next to me. Once, when everything is settled up, I let you go to your own path. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you. Sorry baby. I am Love you. But, sadly you are not totally mine. Sorry baby. And thank you. Thank you so much. 

Regards, 
Gracie 
:-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Sabar ::

dear bloggie.... Sabar. Itu lah yang aku dapat bertahan sekarang ni. Kesabaran aku betul-betul diuji. Kalau dilihat dgn dlm lagi, hal ni memang hal kecik. Tapi sekecik mana pun hal ni, suatu hari nanti memang akan jadi besar. Pasal sabar..aku rasa aku dah cukup sabar dah dengan sikap seseorang ni. Selama ni, aku memang respect dia as a friend. And aku memang sentiasa bersedia je if dia memang btul2 perlukan aku. I always there. But, what that fella had done to me yesterday, really really really make me feel uneasy. Oh my goodness. It seems like i make a really BIG mistake. Hurm... Yes, i admit i make a mistake for what i had ask..but... IDK... So, apa aku kena buat? Ini bukan soal sapa minta maaf dgn sapa. NO.. Aku x kisah pun hal tu tp aku pun ada hati dan perasaan. Keadaan aku sekarang betul2 diuji. And aku betul2 tersepit dgn keadaan ni.. Aku x salahkan sapa2 dalam hal ni. Agak2nye aku kena nuetral dlm hal ni. (Tp, selama ni aku rasa aku x sokong mana2 ant dua tu). Aku lebih kepada

..the followers...and the readers....

... ..... ......hehehe...aku br perasan followers aku adalah org yg aku knl... hehehe... guys, i ada permintaan ngn u ol..hehe.. permintaan i...(mngkin sma gak ngn member lain...hehehe...)... apa2 yg dicoret dalam blog ni biar lah dlm blog ni je k? dah baca, diam2 je...anggap mcm baca teori2 social scientist mcm yg aku baca selama ni...hehehee.... same goes to the readers la... hehehe... aku x kisah korang nak baca sbb tu la aku buat blog... tp bnda lam blog, biar lam blog...xperlu la bising2 kt luar... hehehe... terutamanya blog aku la... blog org lain aku x tau..hehehehehe.... anyway, have fun with my blog k?? ok..ok... mood stdy dah dtang...

me and T.O.P BigBang...!! edited!!

editing punya pasal.... yang ni aku edit sendiri... hahahaha kamsahamida untuk Bita unni..sebab dia edit pic i ngan T.O.P.. hehehe.. suka sgt2...!! hahahaha